Creating a stylish and comfortable outdoor dining area in your backyard is a dream come true for many homeowners. What could be better than enjoying a delicious meal with loved ones in your very own outdoor retreat?
However, when temperatures soar, your dreams may melt away just as fast as your home cooked specialities. You’ll need a reliable way to keep your food cool in the sweltering heat and this is where a top-quality outdoor refrigerator comes in.
Read on to find out how to select an outdoor refrigerator that matches your needs and budget. You’ll know what features to look for when you go shopping for Perlick outdoor fridges or other refrigerator brands available in San Diego.
How to pick an outdoor refrigerator?
When browsing home appliances, customers are often taken aback by the wide variety of options available, and outdoor refrigeration is no exception. Explore the different features an outdoor refrigerator may have and decide which ones you truly need. Take a look at some of the key factors to consider.
- Positioning: Consider the size and layout of your outdoor kitchen as well as how much sunlight it gets. To maximize the functionality of your refrigerator, it’s best for it to be in the shade. Also, it should ideally get a spot close to the grill.
- Ventilation: Refrigerators depend on good ventilation. In built-in refrigerators, the vents are in the front. They can be integrated into a cabinet to create a seamless modern look. On the other hand, freestanding refrigerators have vents in the back, or on the sides or top. They need some breathing room so that they can operate optimally.
- Quality standards: Perishable food and high temperatures don’t mix well. Safety always comes first, so check if the refrigerator has necessary UL certification. This means that you can use it outdoors without the risk of food spoilage or electrocution.
- Noise levels: You wouldn’t want annoying whirring to detract from your outdoor fun. Although all refrigerators hum quietly, this type of noise is practically undetectable in top-quality ones. Look for one with a high-quality compressor and inquire about the level of noise it makes.
- Storage: Think about the overall capacity of the refrigerators. You can go bigger or smaller, depending on how much you’re planning to use the refrigerator. Also, consider shelf number, material, and organization. For example, some people need big drawers for storing fresh produce while others require sliding glass shelving for wine bottles.
- Style: Refrigerators come in many different styles and finishes, from sleek matte to glamorous glossy designs. Buying products manufactured by high-end brands, like Perlick, ensures that your appliance will both be durable and look great. The design of your outdoor space will be elevated and your outdoor dining experience will be taken to the next level.
Where can I purchase top-quality Perlick outdoor fridges in San Diego?
Would you like to know whether wine and beer refrigerators are the same or see the difference between outdoor and regular refrigerators first-hand? Maybe you need tips on how to choose an undercounter refrigerator? Here at Lars Home & Kitchen Appliances Showroom, competent appliance specialists are ready to help you navigate our extensive selection of top-of-the-range refrigerators.
If you’d like to get another durable appliance, here you can find anything from staple pieces, like cooktops and dishwashers, to smaller appliances, such as microwaves. Rest assured that your new home upgrade will be stylish, energy-efficient, and long-lasting. In case you live in Scripps Ranch or another nearby area in San Diego, we’ll be at your service. Contact us now!